Originally sketched by designer Peter Moore & called the "College Color High", the Nike Dunk was a mash-up of different design elements from Nike's 80's basketball lineup. The Dunk’s outsole resembled the Air Jordan 1, which launched earlier in 1985. The upper took cues from the AJ1, Nike Terminator & the Nike Air Legend - sneakers all developed by the same team. This was one of Nike's first adoptions of team colours in footwear. The Dunk later went on to break new ground in skateboarding culture & now beyond.
- W Nike Dunk Low "Quilted Wheat"
- Women's US sizes listed
- Strict limit 1 pair per customer
- Multiple orders will be cancelled
- USG reserves the right to cancel any order deemed necessary
- This product is not available to customers outside of Australia
- Orders are final
Check BEFOR YOU PAY
Our priority is customer satisfaction
Cash on Delivery ( C.O.D)